Heart DiseaseDecember 15, 2020 2021-05-08 12:21
Overview of heart disease
Heart disease is any condition that affects your heart such as
Coronoary Artery Disease
Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary artery disease that affects the arteries. It is the most common type of heart disease.
- Valvular Heart Disease that affects the function of the valves which regulates blood flow in and out of the heart
- Arrhythmia that affects the electrical conduction
- Cardiomyopathy that affects how the heart muscles squeeze
- Congenital heart defects that develop before birth
Are you at risk for Heart Disease?